dogs  garden


Question by  Nora28 (76)

Is Miracle Grow fertilizer harmful to dogs?


Answer by  KGilbert (62)

In short, yes. Miracle Grow, as well as all other gardening products, should be kept away from pets. The chemicals found in them can cause not only problems with their central nervous system, but also their kidneys and other major organs.


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

Yes, a dog should not ingest Miracle Grow. It's a chemical and most chemicals are very hard on dogs. If you think your dog has ingested Miracle Grow you should call your dog's vet right away and tell them you want to bring your dog in to be looked at. They may pump it's stomach.


Answer by  LaurenHebbe (300)

All fertilizer and chemicals should always be kept out of reach of pets and children. Dont let your pets fun around in an area that has just been fertilized. Wait until a rain comes to wach away the rest.


Answer by  TwoToneDodge (2204)

If you read the bag it should say whether of not it is toxic. I would stay on the safe side and say not to let your pup near it.

You have 50 words left!