where to find


Question by  jenishhh (8)

Where can I take the ASVAB?

I'm in SC.


Answer by  km8738 (1917)

The ASVAB, or the Armed Forces entry-test which judges your aptitude or ability to learn certain tasks, is available by contacting your local armed forces recruiter (any branch.) They will set you up with a test date, and in most cases, even pick you up and take you there.


Answer by  Dan3686 (969)

Not too sure exactly but there are plenty of practise test online to get you started. Im sure their website has a contact phone number. Remember they want you just as much as you want to take the test so they will be happy to help you out! Best of luck.


Answer by  koolmom (291)

In high school your ROTC unit should offer it. If not your local recruiter for the service of your choice can administer the test. The test can be taken younger than 18 so you can take advantage of the Delayed Entry Program.

You have 50 words left!