Question by  Fred35 (10)

What can be done to assist with a maxillary cyst that is causing eye pain?

I am having a high degree of pain in my eye associated with a maxillary cyst.


Answer by  light (200)

Go see an ENT surgeon for your pain - a maxillary cyst needs a surgical procedure.


Answer by  tweety (266)

The eye pain is due to the maxillary sinus pain - it's a classic symptom. If its a cyst that is infected you will need a course of antibiotics. Also take some pain killers. if this does not set it right the ENT surgeon will need to operate it.


Answer by  icyblue (236)

My sister is pregnant and she has this terrible maxillary and eye pain and it's kept her awake for so many days. They've told her to see the ENT doctor as all the meds don't seem to be working - antibiotics, steroids, pain killers and nasal irrigation!

Reply by benji (165):
She was given steroids??!! And she was pregnant! Is that safe?! let us know what the ENT doc said.  add a comment
Reply by addicted (186):
She's on the waiting list for the ENT doc - they said she can see him only after 10 days. This is crazy!  add a comment
You have 50 words left!