Question by  Chet (17)

What should I do if I am having problems in high school?


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

Having problems in high school are quite common. If you are having problems with other kids try talking to the guidence counsler. If you are having problems with your classes ask your teachers if they could help you in study hall or after school. Or try a tutor.


Answer by  Az (343)

It depends on what kind of problems you're having. If you need guidance with your schoolwork or classes, talk to a teacher or a guidance counselor. Also, if you are having emotional issues, guidance counselors are a good source if you don't feel comfortable talking to your parents. There are also free help lines to call.


Answer by  Holly81 (98)

Are they academic, social, health based or something else? Have you look into tutoring programs or virtual online high schools? If it is social or health based, then online or homeschooling might work. If it is accademic then try your teachers and guidance counselors for ideas. Ask for help so you can get help.

You have 50 words left!