guys only


Question by  mezzopris (35)

What do I do about an undescended testicle?


Answer by  user71 (796)

This depends on your age. If you are a youth or teen, wait and let nature happen. If you are an adult male who has finished puberty entirely. I would start by visiting your general practioner and let he/she inform you as to what to do. If there is an issue, it shoud be properly diagnosed.


Answer by  callmezimmy (21)

Ouch. I'd probably feel it a bit yourself and see if you can get the guy to descend on its own. Perhaps you could speak to it on a ball to ball level? Your best bet is to go see a doctor or other health care professional. Thank you for asking.


Answer by  Dave22 (98)

You must see a doctor. A medical professional will be able to make your testicle descend, there is no way to do this without proper medical training without risking serious injury.


Answer by  MzKitty (273)

You will need to see a doctor; there are intravenous drugs and most likely a surgical procedure to help the testicle descend appropriately. Do not use anything no prescribed by a doctor.


Answer by  kd97 (733)

An un descended testicle must be taken care of by a licensed urologist. An assessment will be made as to the best course of action (surgery, etc. )

You have 50 words left!