Are dogs allergic to poison ivy?
How can you tell if a dog was poisoned?
How would I know if I got food poisoning from blueberries?
What are the symptoms of dog poisoning?
What do I do if my dog ate ivy?
What is the safest way to get rid of poison oak?
What should I do if my dog ate wet cement?
My dog ate a poison lily plant.
If your dog ate a poison Lily Plant it would be wise to take it to the vet ASAP. They are extremely toxic to dogs that would cause the animal to vomit, have irregular heartbeats, be clumsy, and possibly death.
First, remove that and any other poisonous plants from your home. Pets will chew on anything available. Second, get the dog to the vet as soon as possible.
The best thing to do is to call an emergency vet. Then you can take your dog there or do whatever they say is best for you to do.
the dog will throw up, my dog's system rejects anything she eats that is bad for her. if your dog doen'st throw up, take it to the Vet
Security code is wrong! Please try again!