pet health


Question by  schaefnutz (63)

What can I do for my pet rat whom has a right front paw that is broken?

My rat broke his front paw.


Answer by  traumatised (3285)

Take your rat to a qualified exotics vet as soon as you can. This way you can tell how serious the injury is, guard against infection or further damage and get a proper evaluation of your options for treatment.


Answer by  Mumma (483)

Take him to a vet asap. Only a vet can truly gauge how serious the injury is, prescribe antibiotics if there is an infection, and give proper care instructions specific to your pet's individual circumstances.

You have 50 words left!