Question by  shwoe (4)

I mixed heroin, crack, Xanax, alcohol, and ecstasy. There was a black substance coming out mouth and nose. What was it?

I accidentally overdosed and was in the ICU for a month. I ended up having a heart attack, pneumonia, kidney failure, rhabdomyalosis, blood clots, and the doctors also discovered Hep C.


Answer by  saitenor (20)

I'm pretty sure the black substance was what's left of your brain. That was not an "accidental" overdose. That was a suicide attempt. Seek help.

Reply by shwoe (4):
I highly doubt that. I was just awarded high honors at the University I currently attend. The "accidental" overdose was 6 years ago, but I appreciate your concern.  add a comment

Answer by  retired1 (66)

Since one of the drugs you overdosed on was Xanax, which is a barbituate, you may have been treated with activated charcoal which can be used in cases of barbituate overdoses. Charcoal leaves a black film on your mouth or any other area it has touched.


Answer by  Trueakitalover (1728)

If it was black it more than likely was dried up blood that you had done some kind of damage to your nose from more than likely snorting the drugs into your nose.


Answer by  eilrol (1431)

The substance was charcoal. Many addicts whom overdose on hardcore drugs are given charcoal to absorb the toxins from the drugs.


Answer by  prissymissy (1895)

The black stuff could be caused by the pneumonia. You will probably need to go back to the doctor and then to rehab to get it together.

You have 50 words left!