reproductive health


Question by  paulz1 (79)

How do you deal with hormonal changes in women?

My wife is going through "the change" and has gotten unbearable.


Answer by  jlwilson6 (1098)

You wife can meet with a doctor to get on some type of birth control to regulate her hormones. They might even be able to just give her a pill.

You have 50 words left!