car repairs


Question by  gnut (58)

How do I get a transfer case?

I have a Chevy.


Answer by  Amber40 (24961)

You can either go to a salvage yard and get a used one of another truck or order a brand new one from a catalog.


Answer by  doc325 (454)

Depending on if you want a new, rebuilt, or used unit will determine where you will get one. Check with local junkyards, dealers, and rebuilders for what works best for your application.


Answer by  Amber40 (24961)

You can usually find a replacement transfer case at you local salvage yard. However if you can afford it, you may want to purchase a new or rebuilt one elsewhere.

You have 50 words left!