Question by  raj (11)

How do I contact the consumer fraud division for the United States?

I believe I have been defrauded by an organization and need to know who to contact.


Answer by  malone (4817)

If you have been defrauded, report it to the police. Next, contact the Office of Consumer Affairs in the State Attorney General Office, which is based in your state's capital. You'll find a local or toll-free number in the blue pages in the center of the phone book.


Answer by  TheAnswerFairy (2345)

The first thing to do would be to contact the police. If you live in a large metropolitan area, there will most likely be a fraud division at your local police department. Even if there is no specific squad that handles cases of fraud, the officers will still be able to assist you in filing your report.

You have 50 words left!